About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Where I wish I was...

The house is in such shambles so I decided to go through some pics...this is where I wish I was: In my craft room!!

Immursed in my stash of yarn,

Or maybe doing more painting on the Pooh scene

perhaps the tree needs apples?


There's gotta be something I could do up there!!!




I know, I could work on making cards!!! But for now I am stuck doing remodeling stuff. I should be getting reaquainted with my craft room very soon though =)


3 comments:

Melanie said...

Ok, again, freaky. The blue Ball canning jars! My Dad just gave me a "new" one about an hour ago that he found at a yard sale today. I fill them with old wooden thread spools and old buttons, and they line the top of my sewing room shelves - or at last they will line it when I finally collect enough of them!

Maybe we were friends in heaven?

Kathy said...

Oh my heckles!! How kwinkidinkley Melanie!! I have about 20 or so of them. They are just so pretty. I store buttons, shells, pens, markers, scissors and other lil crafty items in them. They are just too pretty to put food in them and store in a cupboard.

We definately must have been friends in Heaven...or perhaps we are long lost sisters!!

Unknown said...

holy batman! Look at all that yarn, and here I thought I had a ton..