About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Experimenting

This post is brought to you from the weirdo with the mask, goggles and rubber gloves. I've been experimenting...in my kitchen with some heavy duty stuff. Here's a hint. And no, I am not eating lard, preparing for lard wrestling in the backyard or making Mrs Brady's meatloaf for the Brady Bunch!!
I'll be able to post all about it in approximately 3 days. =) Hope you are enjoying your weekend & doing something fun!!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks suspiciously like soap making to me! I could be wrong, but I have only my own experience to draw upon!

Kathy said...

winner winner chicken dinner!! Now I just have to be patient & see how it turns out. I hope it's not a huge epic fail.

Jewel said...

Wow, I have no clue what you are up to!!!

Melanie said...

I love making soap! Hooray for you! Speaking of which, would you be willing to share the formula for your laundry powder? I still am not satisfied with mine and am always on the look out for the tried and true.