About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

New Handbag!!

I have had my eye on this for well over a month now!! A local gal makes these out of refurbished blazers and woolen sweaters. Each time I went to the Deli I'd eye it up but would never pay the price. Now, fast forward to this past Thursday. I had an appointment to get my nails done. (No, I do not splurge on this normally... but was given a gift certificate from my hubby) After my appointment with my fab friend Kellie, we went to the deli for lunch. I decided I would treat her. We looked at the handmade items for sale & out of nowhere she decided to buy this for me!! I cannot even thank her enough. It fits everything I need in it & also looks amazing =) I never thought I'd get so darn tootan stoked about getting a new handbag!!! I'm one lucky gal!!!

No comments: