About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

"The Drifter" By my friend Lauren Schwark




I am a bit confused as to when I post my blogs there are no spaces between the paragraphs! It has me urked to no end! I assure you I am a total paragraph separater & I do take into consideration grammar. In fact I'm one of those nerds who get my thrills out of editing & diagraming sentences.




Last summer I had the complete honor of editing my friend Lauren's 1st Published book called "The Drifter" It wasn't an easy task to pick apart his words & offer suggestions. He's been a great friend since I was about 5yrs old. I will never forget his face last summer when he brought over his 1st copy of his published book. I am so superly proud of him for his hard work & dedication to producing a great read!!
Ok, now I reckon I'll post this. Lord knows it will most likely smear all the paragraphs together & I hope to get that figured out VERY soon!!! It's driving me batty!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Yeah. That happens to me to. Sometimes there are HUGE spaces (like 5 or more lines!) and I have to go back and fix it a couple times. It must be a gliche in the blogspot software.