About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yup, the Title Fits!






































































































Ok, last night I sent out numerous emails inviting some family & friends to view my blog. No biggie right? Well I forgot to include the address of the blog! I do believe "A Look Into A Scatterbrain" is a more than fitting title. I was unsure what to call it at first but I'm keeping this one =)






I have a list of tasks I need to accomplish today along with the tasks I didn't do yesterday. I think Miss Scatterbrain got a bit sidetracked yesterday. Hehe






This weekend Ken & I are taking our camper up to Munising to camp at Otter Lake. Years ago when my parents were still living the Pepin gang would rent the big lodge up there & have a heck of a family gathering.






About 20 miles down the road is a town by the name of Christmas, MI. We first fell in love with this lil hole in the wall town a few years ago while on a geocacheing adventure. I will explain geocacheing in a later blog. Down a winding road we drive & it takes us to the rocky cliffs of Lake Superior...my place of solace & where I find inner peace. It's also the place where Ken & I carved a memorial for our babies Angel & Alex last summer. I am very eager to visit there this weekend. Hopefully the weather will be nice on Saturday for a bit of adventurous fun & exploration.






I hope to take oodles of pictures & will post them later. In the meantime here are some pics from last summer & this past Autum's adventures at Paradise.

















The road into Paradise










Inside the cave looking out to Lake Superior

















Ken & I last Autmn on the shores of Superior

















Exploring the inside of one of the caves












Ken & I at Paradise last summer





























































No comments: