About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Chloe is Home!!

YAY!!! After we devoured our din din Sunday night we hopped in the truck & went to my friend Kellie's house to pick up my Chloe Michelle!!! Chloe is my African Hingeback Tortoise. My dear friend has had her for the past handful of months because ken & I were on the road trucking. Kellie did an outstanding job taking care of her while we worked. Well now that Ken is back with Niagara & home like every other night I have been staying home...soooo, that means Chloe could come home too!! OH the excitement! Once we got to Kel's house I held Chloe & she nuzzled into my neck like she used to. I wasn't sure if she'd remember me or do that because of my hair cut. But low & behold she nuzzled right in & then dropped a big ole turtley turd on me! Luckily I was holding her in a towel so no turlte turds invaded my clothing. I gave her her bath "soak" when we got home & Ken set up her tank & everything. Then it was time for her & Mama time! She soo rocks my world!!

No comments: