About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Monday, July 14, 2008

The new "do"

I finally did it!!! Got my hair cut that is!! At least 10 inches was chopped from my head on Friday. I hadn't had a real haircut in 2yrs & haven't had short hair in eons...like 12yrs! I was letting the mess on my head grow so I could donate it to Locks Of Love. Well, once I decided it was time to get rid of it I be bopped over to the salon all eager to give them a good portion of my crazy, naturally curly/wavy hair in exchange for a new more manageable style. I did question if I was a candidate for donation & the young gal really didn't know & then said no, that she didn't think so...total bummer! But...I've already noticed I have less headaches & by golly, I like the new "do" and so does the Kenster =)

3 comments:

Poetic Painter said...

Randonly found your blog...just thought I'd say "hi" to let you know I stopped in.

Jewel said...

Where's a picture of your new do???

Jewel said...

Um...is poetic painter someone you actually know? Or a stranger?