About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Ponderisms of my personality test

I had all weekend to reflect on my personality type results. We went on a camp out at Ken's family's camp this weekend. Anyways, back to this test...It boggles my mind at how close the results are to my actual personality!!

I do tackle life with integrity, as in honesty. There are no room for lies. In fact one of my biggest pet peeves in life are lies. Big & Small. I also do have strong moral principles.

I totally agree with the originality, vision & creativity. In fact, there will be numerous "things" I will see & will think, "hmmm that would make a neato such & such." I am truly happy when I am using resources around me & making useful items.

I am very independent & very stubborn. I will not argue with that at all. I'd like to think I am a good listener. I take great care in my friendships & enjoy listening to people & hearing their life experiences.

I do have deep feelings & I agree, I take great care in explaining them. Although I rarely share deep feelings with very many. I tend to keep those private or share them with only a couple very close friends.

I always believe relationships need to continue to grow. It's what keeps love alive. Whether it be with a spouse, friends or family. Things such as relationships need to be nurtured. And when they are nurtured they grow & evolve into even more beautiful relationships. Well that's my thought anyway. Stagnation is like a routine...BORING!!!!

I do try to remain happy & positive about work & what I do. I do what I believe in & that is what keeps me motivated. I can't imagine doing a job where there is no goal ahead to reach. Plus remaining happy & positive reflects onto others.

I also agree with the career choices as well. I just LOVE taking photos & with having Meniere's I am always researching alternative medicines & such. Perhaps that is the Guru in me. LOL Oh, and when I set out in College my hope was to become a special education teacher! Pretty kwinkidinklish eh!!!

1 comment:

Jewel said...

I loved how you summed it all up! Isn't it crazy how close it describes you just by a few questions you answer!