About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Raspberries Galore!!!

My lil brother JJ called this afternoon asking if I was up to anything tonight. He was wanting to spend the night at his big sis' house. Of course I said yes. I have missed the lil goober head!

I asked him if he'd want to go raspberry picking tonight & he was like "sure" So I stopped by my in laws & picked up my niece Brittany & away we went. This time I took the camera though!!!



Me & Brittany





Haha! JJ posing with his lil not so manly berry picking apron!!! He was not too snitz on this contraption at all & I do believe he felt his guyhood was violated with the prettyness!! LOL



JJ & Brittany being goofy heads!!

What a funtastical outing it was to hang with my lil bro & adorable niece!! Now hopefully they will help with the preserving part!! LOL

No comments: