About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Monday, July 7, 2008

My bones hurt!!!

What a crazy busy day!! Started out running errands & finally sent a gift package out to Shash!! I stopped at our local Family Dollar to pick up some odds & ends for the camper & ended up with a cart full of goodies!! One such goodie was this adorable birdfeeder. I put it together when I got home & put it in the front flower garden.





After I did that I took several pictures of the flowers in bloom in my gardens =)













I also bought some stick on floor tiles. I planned on testing it out on our bathroom floor. We desperately need to remodel our retro bathroom with the olive green tub, toilet & sink but when we do that we have to gut it & do all the plumbing & electric which ties into the kitchen. So we want to re-do the whole back of our house & right now that is not affordable. But these tiles are a perfect bandaid for the totally UGLY floor that has been in there since we moved to this house. This is our 3rd summer here & I've despised the bathroom & kitchen floor for as long as I laid eyes on it. Sooo, this is what I was up to today...
The Before:




And After:



Once I finished that & was pleased with the results I hopped in the truck & bought 2 more boxes & set out to do the kitchen floor I so badly despised! When we put the new stove in we had to move our bar & when we did that this orange tile was exposed! GROSS!!! I just finished that task & am pleased with that project as well. My bones ache & I am flippen dizzy but it's done & looks swellacious!! =)


The Before:








The After:





Tomorrow I need to situate the rest of my house. Ken will be home sometime tomorrow & I can't WAIT for him to see what I did. He knows I did it... only because after I was finished I sent him a pic on his cell phone of the finished product. I'm so incredibly lucky & fortunate to have a husband that puts up with my spur of the moment projects!!!

1 comment:

Jewel said...

I am so totally impressed that you can see something at the store & decide hey that's what I want & I'm going to get it done! That is so not me! I always need to rely on my sweet hubby!