About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Caller ID Mix Up

Isn't caller ID a fancy invention? I know we love it! Sometimes it's nice to screen those telemarketers out, or if there is someone you're not into chit chattin with. I know, not a very nice thing. But, there are fun things about caller ID!!!

Like, don't be surprised if you call my house & I say hello & say your name. Or if you are a good friend I say something super robo nerdy. Last night was such a night. After shopping & going out for dinner we came home. The phone rang & I saw on the caller ID who I thought was going to be my friend Val. Well Val & I call each other "Schnookie" & "Schnookums" In fact, I use all sorts of names for people. So don't be surprised if you call me & I call ya pumpkin nose, or button butt or whatever dorky words spew from my mouth.

Ok, so the phone call...I answer "Hiya Schnookie!!" in my upbeat chirpy loud voice. I get a chuckle. Ok, I thought, this must be Val's hubbykins Ken. So I say, "How the farts are ya?" I get a lil giggle & a "ummmm is Ray there?" CRAP!!!!!! The caller ID said Boyer, NOT Bellows!!! But it came up Ken...so yeah...what to do, what to do. I appologized. As not too many people like being called goofy things. The guy responds " No problem, you can call me Schnookie anytime you want" We both said have a good night & as I hung up the phone my Kenster asked what the heck that was about!! LOL