About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Monday, December 1, 2008

By Golly Gee!!!

Check out something that has had me swooning in delight!!! Ken spotted it by the books at Walmart while I was buying books for my niece this weekend. By golly it's a whole entire magazine dedicated to NKOTB!!! That's New Kids On The Block if you live under a rock & are not aware of the sheer delight these guys brought to teenie boppers in the late 80's & 90's.

Ahhhhh they still get me giddy & I find myself singing their songs and using some of my super mad skills dancing ;) They look darn tootan swellacious even in their mid 30's & Jon, the oldest just turned 40! So, technically they are not "Kids" anymore. Sigh...I don't think I'll ever grow old of these boys!!!

No comments: