About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Mom in the dress

I have recieved emails & comments about Mom's dress & how it must have looked on. I didn't have pics to include in the previous post but I do now...thanks to my brother Kelly!!! =)


From the left in the back row we have my sis Christine, brothers: Darryl, Bruce, Joe, Jim (my real Dad) The front row left to right we have Pat, Mike, Mom, Dad, Laurie & Kelly. I am not in this pic because I was a lil diaper wearing babykins & the neighbor was babysitting me.

Here we have Mom, Darryl, Memiere (my Dad's Mom) & my Dad

Mom & Dad






No comments: