About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's Crunch Time

I grabbed the bag of pinecones we picjed at Ken's Nana's in Massachusetts, grabbed the peanut butter & a bag of birdseed....
spread peanut butter on the pinecone...

rolled the gooey-ness in birdseed....


And hung them outside on the lilac tree for our feathered friends....now hopefully we don't get pidgeons!!!!!!




This is the afghan I completed the other night. It's for our friend Janet...who happens to be his dispatcher.
There are still projects needing to be finished, including the cards & packages that need to be mailed!!! Christmas will be here before we know it. It's crunch time my friends!!


1 comment:

Tami said...

Merry Christmas to the little birdies! I love birds and wish that we could be able to do the same thing, but apartment living is not a good place for that.

What a merry afghan too all in its Christmas colors! Love the different patterns and the lace around the edges!