About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm still be boppan around

Greetings!!!! I'm still here... =) I had to escape for a few days & clear my head & work on my heart. Things have been beyond hectic & I am still feeling like what I'd imagine being ran over by a semi would feel like. The flu has passed, the cold is gone & what remains is the stupid Meniere's crap. It's been non-stop dizzy, pukeyness & sleeping. I went back on my meds after being off them for months...grrrrrr. No wine for me during the holiday season!!! Not that I'm hard core in the drinking dept anyways. I know that with the season change & stress elevates it so my going with Kenster on Thursday was a must!!! =)

We are dealing with some hurt & lies coming to the surface. Even after 2yrs there is still more coming out of the woodwork...one thing I hate is lies. I'm having a hard time forgiving & am not sure if I will ever get to the place. Just when I think I am getting better with the whole thing I am reminded all over again & the vicious cycle continues. I know it's not right to not be forgiving but when there is just so much hurt how is forgiveness even an option....

Anyways, now that we've established why I've been on my blogging sabbatical let's talk about funtastical stuff.....We saw Santa in Johnson Creek, Wi on Thursday night!!! Yup, we sure did! I thought he drove a sleigh. Well apparently not in this day & age. "Santa " was sitting in the driver seat of a big rig when we came out of the restaurant. A big white haired, white bearded guy with a red hat...sitting in the driver seat of a Kennyworth!! Except this "Santa" was half nakie!!!! WI must be too warm for his North Pole self because this particular Santa was shirtless & his legs were bare...I sure hope he was wearing shorts!! I glanced at him a few times & each time I got a big smile & a friendly wave.

It was fun on our way to Indy. Ken took a different route so seeing these lil towns & numerous Main Streets was fancy as all heckles!!! I did oodles of crocheting & finished an afghan. So stoked about that. Once I get my rear in gear I'll post some pics on what I've accomplished crafty-wise.

We got home at 2am this morning. It was as if we were driving in a snowglobe of fun. Then today was spent cleaning & my lil brother Jesse, JJ & my sis Amber came over & we had ourselves a baking bonanza. We took some pics of that too but like I said...gotta get my rear in gear. LOL

Anyfartles, once I get de-funktified & back to my dorky goofy self I'll be posting much more. Until then, just bear with me =)

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Glad to know you are still be boppan around!!!