About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Through the neighborhood

Tonight was our night to get on our comfy clothes, pile the dogs in the suburban & go for a ride to see the Christmas lights in the neighborhood. My lil brother is spending the night so he got to come with us too. Total funness!!! Afterwards we went for shakes.











It's been snowing on & off here most of the day & tonight it was total snowflakage!!! A perfect night for this. The pups were awesome & JJ got a bit stoked too. We're supposed to get blitzed with snow tonight & tomorrow. I'm seriously hoping for oodles upon oodles of white fluff. We'll see what we wake up to in the morning =)

No comments: