About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Rat a Tat Tat

Jazzy Jazzy day here!!! Well almost everything is going as planned. The dryer decided it would take some sort of crap though. I ventured into my basement with not 1 but 2 phones, a flashlight to check the fuse to see if that was what was funktifying the dryer. Ken walked me through this step. Plus he was my moral support in the basement. You see...I don't go down there! It's creepy & dark & just not swell!!! But I need my dryer & Kenster is on the road so what the farts was I to do. Anytootles...the dryer is still funktified so laundry is on hold until he gets home. A new dryer would be lovely now that I think about it. I don't foresee that happeneing though.

Anygoofs, I'm feeling oodles better these past two days!! WHEW! I was really getting to be one frumpy frog. Yesterday was a great day!! Watched a cute as heckles Christmas movie before we went shoppin to finish out our gift buying for his side. Then we decided to go on a date & went out to eat!! Super fun! I know, it doesn't take much for me to get excited. I'm still Ken's cheap date. =) Once home we put on our jammies & watched the 1st movie called Snow & part 2 came .. that. The Christmas cards are coming along & the gifts are wrapped. There are only a couple more things & we'll be all set. Can you believe Christmas is right around the corner?

OH! I know what else!! I have been informed by my neighbor that Thursday night, while we were gone, our light in the den was on. She thought we were home or that my lil brother JJ was here checkin on the cats, tortoise & fish. But nope....looks like our ghosta are back!!! YIKES!!! Two weeks ago when I went up to our bedroom I opened the door & it was freezing! We have a door in our bedroom that opens up to the back roof. Well that thing is always locked! I reapeat, ALWAYS locked!! Well it was open that night. Which still makes no sense at all. Not only is the door always locked but there's a Christmas tree in front of the door! Now tell me....what the heck is goin on here!!! Anybody want to shoo them away for me???

I'm still thinkin a sledding party would be funtastical OR there are these super neato ice caves by Trenary that would be boat loads of funl!! Is anybody game? Like after Christmas...Ok, back to the cards!!! Hope everybody is having a jazzy day!!!

2 comments:

Jewel said...

I'm glad you're having such a jazzy day! You deserve...especially being under the weather for so long! THANK YOU soooo much for calling me tonight! What a delightfully delight! Sorry I had to leave ya...supper was on the table!

Tami said...

Sledding....that sounds like so much fun! I wish I lived near by so I could go too!