About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Monday, December 15, 2008

She's a Gemtastical Gal!!

Ya know what??? I have the most amazing friends a gal could ever want!! Seriously! I already have an out of this galaxy butt kickin hubby, a funtastical, a bit out of the "norm" but awesome family & then I am blessed with these wunnaful friends...who are what I call an extention of my family!!

Tonight I made a phone call to my swellacious grade school friend, Jewel. I had to congratulate her & her hubbykins. They are having another baby!!! =) Now let me tell you about this friend.

First I give you some definitions of the word Jewel.... Definition: a person who is brilliant and precious as a piece of jewelry

definition 2: a precious stone : a gem

and definition 3: One heck of a great Mom, wife & precious friend!!

I think we talked for well over an hour. Talking about their son, baby #2, our hubby's, Christmas & oodles of other miscellaneous things. I have to say by reading her blog, and talking with her she kicks all sorts of butt in the Mommy department! I told her she & her hubby should write a book on parenting! How they are raising their son is how I always imagined my childhood would be. Anytootles...I just know they will be amazing parents to their upcoming blessing!!! Now wouldn't it be super neato if they go to their next ultrasound & find two lil blessings in her tummy???? =)

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Kath---you brought tears to my eyes after reading this! All I can is wow! And here I was feeling guilty that I had to "cut" you off becuz I had to go eat supper! And then you write this wonderful post to me! Wow! Thank You! You are so sweet to say all those sweet things to me & post all these sweet things. I remember we were best friends back in grade school but back then that was such silly stuff and now your friendship means the world to me becuz we are more mature & grown up! And by the way, there better not be 2 blessings in my tummy! Of course if there are, I'll be thankful, but I really don't want twins!!! :)