About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Christmas Quiz =)

I was invited to join in on this cute Christmas question and answer quiz and I thought it would be fun...cuz I'm all about Christmas

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both -wrapping is oodles of fun!!!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial in the living room, den, bathroom, dining room & bedroom & today Ken agreed that we can put a real one on the porch!!!! =)
3. When do you put up the tree? They are up. I start on November 1st. This weekend we'll do the real tree outside =)
4. When do you take the tree down?After New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? Only the stuff Ken makes
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I think this was asked in a previous quiz...but I've had many faves....
7. Hardest person to buy for? Ken
8. Easiest person to buy for? the nieces & nephews
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes...but I'm scared to put it up
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? snail-mail all the way
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? ummm no comment
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Now this is truely IMPOSSIBLE for me to answer
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? peanut butter balls, meme's meatdressing made into pie
16. Lights on the tree? the one in the living room has white & green, den has multi colored, bedroom has white & blue, dining has white & outside will have multi
17. Favorite Christmas song? Carol Of the Bells, Christmas Shoes
18. Travel at Christmas time or stay home. We pretty much stay in town but go to people's homes
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel on den & dining, star on bedroom, living, bathroom & staircase tree
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both -Christmas Eve with hubby's family & my family on Christmas day
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? greed
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? no particular fave...maybe that's why I have so many trees in our house!! I luv Christmas trees!!! =)
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? turkey, taters, green beans, pie, Ken's Meme's meat dressing pie
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Outside of the health & happiness for the ones I love I'd really like to have a sledding party with oodles of friends & fam, a game night, and a bookcase for my umteen books.

If you haven't been tagged with this yet, I invite you to join in the fun as well.

No comments: