About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Transformationalizing

So, the day is almost done...I accomplished quite a bit in the house today & got my behind out of the house to pic up our pictures for the cards & then went shoppin for some odds & ends.

One more Christmas gift is bought!! We are both sooo clueless when it comes to ken's uncle...and we have his name for Christmas. I scoured the Lions sh** with disgust & couldn't bring myself to purchasing such poop. Soooo I figured I'd let the kenster figure out what to get him...it's his uncle...heeeheee. Well standing in line at the checkout was taking forever & a day & that's when I spotted it....GIFT CARDS!!!!!! Yup, I totally went the easy route & got a gift card. Is that bad? I know Ken will say that's bad. But then again it's not like he puts any effort into buying gifts. And really, who wouldn't want a gift card? I know I think they are dandy things. Fingers crossed his uncle likes it.....

I also decided in order de funktify I need a change....in the form of a hair color. I've had it my natural dark brown for months now & honestly, the Kester isn't too snitz on it. LOL It's the reason I kept it for so long. ;) But today I picked up a handy dandy light brown with highlights & am all ready for my outwardly transformations. I should have bought a new over shoulder boulder holder too to spruce up the girls. I planned on zip zappin (waxin) my eyebrows & doing my nails all snowflakey too but that will wait till after the hairdo.

I just totally ordered the gift I am giving for my family gift exchange!!! I'm superly duperly stoked!! We play this super fun game & the gift changes hands...yeah, I can't explain it but it's pretty darn fruitan funtastic! I wouldn't be sad if my gift ended up in my hands. I have a few ideas for our other gift for the exchange but want to have ken put some effort into it too. I'm guessing I'll be left figuring it out. I also bought some yarn...and it's not even for me!! Yup, imagine that my friends!! My brother & sister have been on crocheting safari's every night & so, they will be getting yarn for Christmas!!!

We nixed the idea of putting a real tree on the porch & decorating it with birdseed drenched pinecones & cranberry & popcorn garlands...too many darn tootan pigeons!!! Now, I know they have to eat but I'll be darn tooted if I'm gonna turn out like the crazy bird lady!!! Plus to cut down a tree just for that kinda makes me sad for some unknown reason. Now watch, I'll have some r-tarded dream about a tree screaming as I slowly kill it....

Anyfartles....I'm workin on the de-funktifying still & I have ta thank my swellacious friends for their support & for the laughs!!! You know I luv your punk butts to the moon!!!!!! xoxoxox

1 comment:

Tami said...

Hey girl ~

I have not seen you on in the past few days....just checking to see that if all is going well!

Have a wonderful weekend!