About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Guess who made our dinner?

Guess who made our dinner tonight? If you guessed Stone's Downtown Deli you'd be right!! We hadn't planned on going there tonight but my brother, Kelly called this afternoon & inquired about it. So we invited ourselves & made it a mini family shin dig. You have to remember I have 20 siblings...

Mike, Kelly, Joe & Laurie ordering their food.
They even have big enough tables for a mini shin dig of Pepin's!

My brother Mike on his way into the dining room.

I got Kelly to stop and pose too

Hold up Joe!! We've gotta take your picture too!!!

And my sis Laurie making her grand entrance

Once again...two happy people...who happen to be full of some scrumptious food =)






No comments: