About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Most Dangerous Cake Recipe In The World


This recipe is also taken from the recipe book my brother & his fiance got us for Christmas. I'm tellin ya...the people in Oshkosh, WI know how to cook!! I'm beginning to think we need to move there & I need to become friends with these fabulous chefs. ;)

"Most Dangerous Cake Recipe In The World"

4Tbsp. flour

4Tbsp. sugar

2Tbsp. cocoa

1 egg

3 Tbsp. milk

3 Tbsp. oil

3 Tbsp. chocolate chips

Small splash of vanilla

1 large coffee mug

Add dry ingredients to mug and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour in the milk & oil and mix well. Add the chips & vanilla and mix again.

Put mug in microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts (high). The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! Allow to cool a little and tip out onto a plate. Garnish with ice cream and caramel or hot fudge sauce if you dare!! LOL

I complimented ours with custard that my dear hubby made and I melted some of the homemade carmels I made and drizzled it all over tha place. =) Totally delish!!

2 comments:

It's me ...Mavis said...

What an odd recipe... I'll have to try it... it looks yummy!

A Joyful Chaos said...

Sounds delicious! thanks for sharing.