About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Stone's Downtown Deli

These are pics of one of my most favorite places to eat downtown. Stone's Downtown Delicatessen. The building is old (as are all our buildings on our Main Street) What character though!!!

In previous years this building was The Wiffletree. They sold men's fine clothing there & rented suits. Even then the place was filled with character.
I didn't get a picture of the deli part of it but you can sit on either side. This side is where they have gourmet coffees, smoothies & ice cream. Charming huh?

The food is out of this galaxy folks!! I kid you not! We try something new each time we go & we have never had anything that hasn't been anything less than delish!! In fact today was so into his food that he was moaning as he took each bite. He told me that the sandwich he was eating was THE BEST sandwich he has ever eatin'....IN HIS WHOLE LIFE!!!


Clearly a full, happy couple!!



3 comments:

Tami said...

I love old buildings, good food and friends like you that share these wonderful places with us!! ;o)

Jewel said...

Wow, that place looks amazing. If I ever get back to Esky, you'll have to take me there!!!

It's me ...Mavis said...

I really like the old wooden staircase!