About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Late night ski

We got home from our road trip for Kens work last night and decided to go cross country skiing.

It has been at least 7yrs since we've been so we just went down to Ludington Park here in Esky. It was pretty darn cold and windy being right by the lake but fantastic at the same time. Neither one of us fell either which is a total plus!!

I was a bit apprehensive as to how I'd do on ski's seeing my balance pretty much sucks so this was a real treat!! Before we know it we'll be back on the trails doing the 8 mile treks!! Well, once we get a bit more snow that is.





3 comments:

Jewel said...

Oh wow, what fun. It's been YEARS since I went skiing!!! Like sometime between 1994 & 2000. I know I've never went skiing w/Ben & we've been married since 2000.

Tami said...

Looks like great fun....you always do such fun things!!

Hugs ~ T

Tami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.