About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Seriously?


Ugh, you have got to be kidding me!!! Last night while toolin around on Facebook talking among friends I learned that yet another friend passed away. =( Seriously? He was 31, with a loving wife & small children. With all the modern technology and whatnot you'd think we'd have a cure for cancer by now!!!


First it was Amy and now Josh...I'd be lying if I said I wasn't mad. Actually I'm downright pissed off. This really tests my faith and beliefs...or what little of it I still have. Some things I will never understand.


One thing I know...two wonderful, amazing people leave behind families, friends, children and a world that sooo loved them and wasn't ready to see them go. May their family find peace in their passing. RIP Josh...

No comments: