About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A sweater set for a lil somebody

I made this lil sweater set awhile ago & just got to taking a picture of it. I have a couple little somebodies in mind for it.

I've been working in my craft room/office for a few hours daily and progress is certainly being made. I cannot even wait to take pics & post them. I'm rather anal about organizing & even more so after watching the show Hoarders. Man that show gets me going!! By the end of the week I should have it pretty much done. But right now I have some crocheting to do. =)

Happy Wednesday!!

2 comments:

Jewel said...

Oh wow, Kath, that is ADORABLE! You do such an awesome job!!!! I am so totally impressed! I can't believe you don't sell this stuff!

A Joyful Chaos said...

Lovely! you are very talented.