About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Kenster got a new pair of slippers!!

The latest project to come from my hook is a pair of loafer slippers for my handsome hubby. It took awhile to adapt the pattern to the size I needed seeing they leave out the type of yarn and the hook size & gauge. Darn those 1960's!!! After a pair suitable for Sasquatch himself was finished & another that would be suitable for Shaq, I was able to adapt the darn tootan thing into a much more manageable foot size....I give you...Ken's foot Who could resist those pasty white legs??? Not me!!!

The man hates slippers, says his feet get too hot. He seems to fancy these though...even asked if I'd make him another pair!!!



Guess who's taking this pattern and a handful of skeins of yarn on the road? This gal. In the meantime, anybody see Sasquatch or know of a Sasquatch sized and a Shaq sized footed being I can unload the other pairs off on?

1 comment:

It's me ...Mavis said...

Have fun on the road... maybe yo should bring the giant slippers along... you never know who you might meet ;0