About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Who says Crocheting is for Girls?

Whew! November flew right by!! We had a pretty fun weekend. My lil brother JJ spent Thursday & Friday night. Friday afternoon Ken, myself & Jj went to the movies & saw Twilight. Fantastic movie!!!

Friday night Ken decided we'd have an Indiana Jones marathon. Well we sat through the 1st movie & part of the 2nd. Both JJ & I were extremely bored out of our gourd. So I worked on a project I'm hoping to have done for Christmas. While crocheting JJ asked if I would teach him. So I did!!!




He went home Saturday afternoon & scoured the attic for hooks & yarn. I had called Jim & Donna to talk & Donna had told me about JJ searching for crochet stuff. So before we went to my niece Michaela's birthday party we stopped at Walmart & picked up some hooks & yarns for JJ & mys lil sisters. JJ is hoping to teach the girls how to crochet. Pretty neato if you ask me!!! I know with JJ's determination he'll be creating some fabulous things & I can't wait to help teach Amber & Jessica!!! Mom may not be here but her love of crocheting lives on in another generation!!! =)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love seeing guys crochet! That is awesome! I'm really enjoying reading your blog. I shared the link with my Mom. I think she'll really enjoy what you wrote about your Dad (Uncle Don to me). I know Mom misses him too :-(