About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Earth Hour

On Earth Hour hundreds of millions of people, organizations, corporations and governments around the world will come together to make a bold statement about their concern for climate change by doing something quite simple—turning off their lights for one hour. In the U.S. where we are already feeling the impacts of climate change, Earth Hour sends a clear message that Americans care about this issue and want to turn the lights out on dirty air, dangerous dependency on foreign oil and costly climate change impacts, and make the switch to cleaner air, a strong economic future and a more secure nation.

Participation is easy. By flipping off your lights on March 27th at 8:30 p.m. local time you will be making the switch to a cleaner, more secure nation and prosperous America.

Stay tuned to see how we participate in Earth Hour and what changes we have made and are hoping to make.

Did you participate in Earth Hour? What did you do? What changes have you made or are making to ensure a healthier Earth for future generations?

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Nope, I didn't switch off my lights @ 8:30pm becuz I didn't know about Earth Hour until I saw it on your blog @ 10:50pm!