About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sunshiney Sundress


This is the newest item I've made. After a day of complete chaos, sitting down tonight & whipping this up was just what I needed to clear my head. It needs a little sunbonnet and booties now, don't you think?
Three of my friends are having babies in the coming months. Sparks will be flying from my hooks with all the projects I have planned.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

This is so darling! You are definitely one talented crocheter!

Kathy said...

awwwe, thanks Sandy. You are too kind. I can't wait until you get yor blog up and running =)

Jewel said...

Oh my goodness! This is soooo adorable! I don't think my Baby Boy would enjoy wearing one of these. At least when he's older & can look back @ the picture! And I don't think his Daddy would let me put this on him either! :)

Kathy said...

LOL!!! Thanks Jewel =) I have plans for your baby boy, no worries. I won't be sending a dress. ~huggles~