About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fantabulastic-ness

What a fantabulastic weekend!!! Friday we went to the deli for lunch and that night we stoked up the chimnea and cooked our dinner over the open fire. I am pretty sure there is nothing more soothing than a bonfire. Saturday we grocery shopped, worked on the house remodel, organized the pantry in the basement and Ken bought me four new books. Two of which are Amish Cookbooks, another about gardening in Michigan. The other one is called Amish Peace by Suzanne Woods Fisher. I will most likely talk about this book for months to come. Saturday night we rented the movie "Precious", and oh my skittles!!! What an intense movie. It made my blood boil. As much as it angered me, I totally plan on reading the book "Push" by Sapphire, which the movies was based upon. Just, wow!!! What a film and testimony of this young woman.


Ken took me on a surprise adventure on Sunday. We ended up at the DeYoung Zoo in Wallace. What a perfect day. It was in the low to mid 60's and not a cloud in the sky. Spring is here folks!! Well, for the time being at least. The warm weather has me itching to start planting in my new garden box.


We are thinking of going camping for our 14th wedding anniversary this weekend. I sure hope the weather cooperates.

I know this is random, but, have I told you lately how ultra fab my hubby is? Oh, and yes, I am aware that we are both wearing Bosox shirts and Jimmie Johnson hats. It wasn't planned out like that. LOL

No comments: