About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Our McKenzie Elizabeth loves to chillaz on the couch. Yes, we allow our pets to sit on the furniture. She just had surgery on the 23rd to have a growth on her neck removed. I dunno about you, but this doesn't look too comfy to me.

"My true friends dont mind if the dogs bark at them, the dogs drool on them, the dogs jump on them, when they sit on the couch they get hairy, the dogs drop slobbered toys in their laps, the dogs lick them on the lips, the dogs have bodily functions in their presence, and most, my true friends dont mind the sign on the door.. DOGS LIVE HERE... IF YOU DONT LIKE IT .... GO LAY BY YOUR BOWL!
The Dog"
We are so happy our sweet sweet girl is going to be alright and is recovering nicely. =)

No comments: