About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm so proud!!

Last night we went to the Award Banquet for Niagara Logistics (the company Ken works for). Guess what??? Out of over 100 other drivers Ken was awarded the Safety Award Bonus!! You know what that means? He has one proud wife!!! He had a perfect score of 30 out of 30. Basically that means, he does his log book properly, paperwork is turned in on time, in a neat manner, no accidents, no tickets, violation free, etc. It's abunch of trucking stuff jargon that they base their decision on...and my Kenif won. =) He was presented with this snazzy plaque & a bonus check for $200!!! To say that I am proud of him is an understatement! This plaque will go next to his Owner Operator of the Year plaque he got 4yrs ago.


4 comments:

Jewel said...

Wow, yeah! Great! Congrats Ken!!! Way to be a hard worker! See, it does "pay" off! :) And Kath, of course, you should be one proud wife!!!

Melanie said...

What a lovely post! You can see in his face how happy this has made him - or perhaps he is looking at the woman behind the camera?

Either way, love that smile!

It's me ...Mavis said...

Wooo Hooo Ken! $200 buckaroo's... now that's exciting!

Kathy said...

Thanks a bunch ladies =) To say that I am extremely proud of him is an understatement.

I failed to mention, that I won a random drawing for a $20 gift card to Walmart that night. It was by luck of the draw I was given that so I left it out of this blog. Ken actually beat over 100 other drivers, company & owner operators, in a year long journey for his award. Yup, I'm still sooo proud of him for his dedication. =)