About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Nana


This was the last sunset Ken & I watched at the lake by his Nana's house in Massachusetts this summer. We lost Nana this past June...and we both miss her so much.

"Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy."

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Breathtaking! I love how the sky is reflected in the water. Thank you, I just escaped into your picture for a moment!

And you will never believe it - I found some Napatha! Hooray! I'm making some of your soap this weekend.