About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Foodie Friday: Pear Smoothie

This was just so darn good that I didn't even get a picture, but I had to share. After an awesome 8 mile bikeride I made myself what I believe to be the closest thing to Heaven on Earth.

1 pear cubed
1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
honey (to taste)
splenda (to taste)

Blend it all in the blender for a couple minutes. You may want to add a little skim milk to thin the mixture if you plan on drinking it with a straw. Freezing this mixture is also pretty super fab. Last week I blended peaches, pears and bananas in yogurt & put it in the freezer.

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Ummmm...yum yum!