About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Eating a cookie on a Friday night

Ken & I were watching Anderson Cooper 360 tonight and he showed a segment from Regis & Kelly that he and Kelly took part in when he filled in for Regis. They had to put a cookie on their forehead and get it to their mouth without using their hands, only facial muscles. The contest was called "Face the Cookie" Whoever got the most cookies to their mouth in 60 seconds was the winner. Of course I had to give it a whirl! Little did I know, Ken was recording. I thought he snapped a picture!! LOL

I double dog dare you to try this!! It's guaranteed to make you laugh your rearendolla off!!

Note: I tried to find video of Mr A.C. doing this contest to show you more of what it's all about. I came across CNN Ireport and they are asking for people to submit their personal results of the contest. They will be showing highlights of entires on Monday night's Anderson Cooper 360 show!! Guess who actually submitted? LOL

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Oh my goodness, you are such a goofball! I hope you get to see your segment on TV!!! I don't watch that so you'll have to let me know if it got on!