About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Busy hands

So, now that I got the bridge crossing out of my system I can concentrate on the fantasticalness of our road trip.


I did oodles of crocheting, a bit of reading, lots of gazing out the window, listening & singing music with the hubbykins. Ahhh it was soo fantabulastical!

I was able to stay awake most of the night with Ken on Sunday. Usually an hour or so into the trip I need to lay down to shake off the dizzies. But day one I made it up for several hours before I finally hit the sack & Ken continued driving.

Monday after we delivered in Willard we picked up at a driveway sealant place for our reload which delivered to 5 different places. Finaling in Esky for Tuesday morn. Again, on Monday I was able to spend oodles of time in the front with my hubbykins. Total sock rockage!!

While filling up at a Truck stop Ken pointed this out to me...The Sunday Night football announcer trucks! Now that's even more total sock rockage!! I must also add...GO PACK GO!!!! The team is looking fantstical out there & kicked some serious Lion heine...all without Favre!! Rodgers is full of talent! Now hopefully they can keep it up. Anytootles, seeing the truck just pumped us both up!!








I ended up having one meniere's attack while on the road & did some laying down while holding my head from taking a spin off my shoulders. I'm sure it'll take at least a few trips to get my body back to par with being on the road. Nothing is going to stop me from being a truckin chicklet!!! =)

My fingers stayed busy crocheting too!! A dozen or so sqaures for a project I'm working on....



9 dish cloths

and 2 fluffy scarves!!



I will be going with Ken the beginning of next week too...ahhh can't wait!!! Just hopefully there's no Mackinac involved!! ;)

No comments: