About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Geocacheing, and friends

Sunday morning I saw on the phone that my lil sis had called. Ken & I had planned on making a visit to their house this weekend. We were going to try to cram as much as possible into this last hoorah of summer weekend.
I called miss Libs & she asked if we'd be interested in going geocacheing. If you have any love of the outdoors I encourage you to particiapate in this fun activity!! It's been a good couple years since we'd been caheing so we were all about going on this outing. Plus any day of seeing my sis & brother in law & the babies is a totally fabulous reason to get out & about!!
We did 3 caches in the Esky area & then traveled to Rapid River for our next cache. It took us down a seasonal road. We ended up not doing that search. It was getting to be the girls nap time.
So my sis & her hubby headed back home while Ken & I picked blueberries & blackberries.
On the way home Ken & I stopped to grab a little bite to eat. We had plans on going to my sis' to visit after dinner but after our swim in Lake Michigan we were pooped out & decided we'd just stay home & chill. Well, then we got a phone call from Pat & Sam & decided to take a quick run out there. Their apple trees are dropping fruit already so we collected apples from the tree so I can make some applesauce for Mr Pat & had a bonfire and ate cake. Our fun was cut rather short becaause I had a mini spin attack while there & had to take my what I call wackadoodle meds. I should have known it was only a matter of time that all of our outings & activities would catch up with me. It was all worth it though!!! We did amazing things with amazing people we love & yup, that rocks my socks bright purple!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Fall is my most favorite too!