About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hittin the road!


I'm stoked! Today I am embarking on a journey...with my hubby & our 5 puparoodles! I have not been on the road with him since May. So this trip is long overdue!! I anticipate being home within a week, maybe more, maybe less. I have the camera packed & will be taking my dear lappytop with. I'm unsure if we'll get an internet signal where we're heading. Hopefully I can check in now & then though.


I've packed 6 books to read, numerous skiens of yarn to do some crocheting, some paper strips to get a head start on the weaving needed for the cards, a plastic canvas project I need to finish, and a brain full of ideas to write about!!


It's uncertain if I'll use each of these crafts. I never know what mood I'll be in. Who knows, I may just find myself gazing at the post card views from the passenger window. =) Either way, I'm stoked beyond all stokage to spend time with Ken & get my head clear.


Have a fantabulastic week!!


Cheers!

Kat


No comments: