About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A couple quizzes

You See The World Through Red Colored Glasses
You live your life with intensity. You have strong emotions and experience everything vividly.
You judge all interactions through the lens of power. You determine who has the most power and how to improve your position.

You face challenges with courage and strength. You can will your way through any problem.
You see love as the utmost expression of your passions and desires. Your romantic life is very passionate and overwhelming.

At your worst, you are easily angered and quick to fight. You will go to war with anyone.
You are happiest when you are expending a lot of energy. And you love the feeling of danger!





You Live in the Present
You take things one day at a time.
And it turns out, that's a pretty great way to live.

You aren't consumed by the past, and you're aren't obsessed with the future.
You live in the now, and you enjoy each moment.

While most people don't live in the present enough, make sure you don't live in it too much.
It would be a mistake to forget your past or neglect to plan for the future.




The Road Trip of Your Life
You see romantic love as what's most important in life. A deep connection with someone else is the primary thing you crave.

You live a life of leisure. You take your time in every aspect of life and enjoy it to the fullest.

You are all about risk and randomness in your life. You travel off the beaten path... in fact, you're often the one carving the way!

You are able to find a fairly healthy balance between work and play. You work when you need to, but you never let yourself burn out.

You could have owned an indie bookstore or boutique in another life.



No comments: