About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ladie's Day


Yesterday morning my lil sis called me to see if I'd like to join her & her two babies in a shopping adventure. I'm all about spending time with the sis & babies!! Sis' hubby is out of town on a business trip & my dear hubby is on the road as well. So it was a ladies day!! =)

























First of all I must say her kiddos are beyond adorable & her & her hubby have the making cute kiddos perfected! Anyways, the oldest is 1 yr 5 mos & baby #2 just turned two months the end of August. So lil sis has her hands full! But they're good kiddos & they rock my socks. I do believe my socks get rocked a lot! It's one of my favorite sayings. ANYWAYS....back to the subject here.



















We shopped for our housley needs & I picked up a lil teddy bear for Hayley & the cutie pie head fell asleep to it. I think it was actually getting to be her nap time but perhaps the bear helped. LOL I tried to see if Maddy would like new jammmies & she showed no interest. Maddy is a very methodical girl. She's oober funny but her serious face cracks me up. So seeing she showed no interest in clothes we decided we'd pick out a book. She's like her Mommy & her auntie as we both devour books on a regular basis.



















So, we get over to the book section, I took Maddy out of the cart & she plopped her lil tooshie smack dab on the floor in the middle of the book aisle to scope out the books. She was pretty stoked. Can babies be stoked? Well she was. Her eyes lit up & her smile was beaming from ear to ear. Her love of books excites me & I totally can't wait to bring her book shopping for each holiday!!! I had several books I wanted to get her but I decided on Charlotte's Web by E.B. White. A total classic & well, miss Maddy is a classic chicky & she totally needed that book!! Her Mommy also got her a funtastical book. Then Libs & I went book crazy on ourselves =) Ok, perhaps she went a lil more nuts than me but she has kiddos she can pass these classics down to. I bought The Secret Garden, The Little Princess, The Wind in the Willows, Alice's Adventure's in Wonderland, Old Yeller & Where the Red Fern Grows...total classics & must haves to my already bulging book cases.















So ended a fantastic outing with 3 fantastic ladies!!!

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Your ladies day sounds like so much fun! I need to do that w/someone soon! Go out & just have some fun!