About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hooray for fabulous friends!

Saturday night we went to Pat & Sams for a bonfire. While there we discussed our outing to the Gas & Steam Engine Show. I told them of the treasures we found & Holy bean bags! Sammi told me that they had one of those milk jugs in their shed & that I should have told her I'd been wanting one. They live in an old post office & when they bought the house they inherited all sorts of old goodies. While in this shed we found numerous things. Things she was just not interested in & told me I could have!!!


















There were buckets of the pretty blue mason jars! I had been admiring some of those such jars at the various antique booths just a few hours before at the show & here she had these treasures just collecting dust in her shed! I just adore those blue jars & envision wonderful items filling them & sitting them atop my cabinets. She gave me all of them!!!


















After our shed scouring spree we went to the fire hall across the street to be dorks. Her uncle is the Chief of the fire dept & allowed us to dress up & acts like kids.

What a fantastical night with fantastical friends!!!































The bucket with blue jars & barrel from Pat & Sam





Here I am pre-scrubbing these wonderful blue jars. Look for them in a more finished appearance in a future post =)


This is the milk bottle from Pat & Sam...isn't it stunning! I still haven't decided what I shoudl paint on it...hmmmm any ideas?

Sam & Myself being dorks...as usual




Check out this big red truck!!! Woo hooo!!!


Lori (Sam's Mom), myself & Sammers waiting on the train to come...


This is Pat & Sam's not so itty bitty beastly dog Mesa. He's such an oaf of love!

1 comment:

Anitra Cameron said...

Oh, what fun! You had me thinking, Me, too! I wanna be a dork! Let me be a dork! Let me tell you, that is probably a first, lol.

Thanks for sharing, and for the photos. Great post.