About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

A big honkan horse and a terrified Kathy meet


I, "Katherine M Woodbury, the Last" pet a horse!!! Yup, and this wasn't any horse, this was a big honkan one. Not like the pony I planned on petting at the State Fair to complete my aspiration list. (My dear friends, I am terrified of horses) Nope, this was one of the horses that pulled the sleigh we were on for our "Annual Pepin family and friends sleigh ride" on February 12th. I even did it with my bare hands!! Did you know horses nostrils are super soft? Like a bunny? I do now. =)
Another aspiration fulfilled!! Many more to go and dream up. Life is a wunnaful adventure.

No comments: