About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 14

I cannot imagine my life without these three amazing men. Without the two men on either side of me, I would not have the man on the far left. You see, the men on either side of me are Hank & Doug. They are brothers and they are two of the three men who pulled me from the car when I was 5 days old. If they had not been the first on the scene who knows if I would even be here or that the breath that the police officer gave me would have even worked. They rushed into a smashed up car that smelled of gasoline and used their bodies to get me unwedged from under the passenger seat and then gave me to the officer who administered cpr. I can never thank them enough for the opportunity at life that they gave me.

We all know how much I love and admire my husband, Ken. I can't imagine a Kathy without a Ken. He is the part of me that was missing, before I ever knew something was missing.

These three men amaze me, inspire me and make me want to be the best me I can possibly be.

No comments: