About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 12

Something I love...ok, just one thing? This picture sums up several of my loves. Lake Superior, sunsets, family, friends and being at our babies memorial.




This past summer for my 35th birthday we went on a week long camping adventure on the east coast of Upper MI. What can I say? I LOVE Lake Superior. Our andventure took us to several places on the shores of my Superior and we finaled in Munising, MI for the last few days. While there we went to our favorite place on the rocky cliffs of Superior to watch the sun set and the moon rise. Our babies memorial carving was not far from where friends, family, my hunny and I watched mother natures show.


Front Row: lil Cody, Zack, Shelli, myself, Hunter, Ellie
Back Row: Dave, Derek, Bruce, Ken, Lindsey, Jay & Jen

1 comment:

Beverly said...

That's a beautiful picture.