About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 13


Day 13 is a picture of your favorite band or artist. You cannot even expect my music loving self to narrow it down to one favorite. If I am not listening to music I am singing, if I am not singing I am humming, if I am not humming, I am tapping something. I listen to every genre of music imaginable. Some days I need some ACDC, others I need some Michael Buble, Korn, Seger, Billy Joel, Johnny Cash, Keith Urban, Green Day, Pink, Motzart, Beethoven, The Beatles. You see, it varies on any given day.
Here's the thing, we all know I have mm and it will eventually make me deaf. I come from what I would consider a musical family. The majority of us sing or can play instruments. I grew up with music playing on the piano, guitar, harmonica, radio or being sung all the time. I fill each and every day with tunes and cannot imagine the day it goes silent.
I listen even when I have no clue what is being said. You can feel it in your bones. The lyrics can be read and put to the music you have within you. Music reaches all of your senses, it takes you places you have never been and takes you back to past memories. It doesn't matter if you hear the music with your heart or your ears or your eyes. We all have music in us.

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Beautiful written!