About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 6



Day six is a picture of someone you would like to change places with. Well.....not to sound rude or anything, but I wouldn't want to trade places with anybody. I never get bored and I am always learning new things about myself and I've become pretty ok with the person I am and am becoming. It's an ever changing, exploring adventure being me. Why would I want to be anybody else?

These two quotes sum it up nicely...

"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." ~e.e. cummings

"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else." ~Judy Garland

No comments: