About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 7

Day seven...a picture of my most treasured item. Impossible for me to list one stinkan "item" that I treasure. I had a hard time trying to follow this one as I am not a materialistic person. I do have many prized posessions though that I treasure. Such as: my Mom's wedding gown, Dad's tie wreath, Mom's porcelian dolls, Ken's Nana's Mother's ring, Memiere's china, Ken's Meme's quilt and teddy bear and numerous photos and memories engraved in my mind of family and friends. That is why my most treasured "item" is a no brainer...

~Family and Friends~
This is a recent pic of our furry family. Taken this past winster Holiday season. Allison Jeanne, McKenzie Elizabeth, Brayden Michael, Macey Jewels, Arizona Claire and the hubbykins.

No comments: