About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 15

I cannot find a picture for day 15 which is something you want to do before you die so I made one myself.

I have many goals, aspirations and dreams but I don't say "I need to do such and such before I die." I seize the moment and live life every day. If an opportunity arrises, I take it. I hope when I die people say I lived, loved, helped, laughed, dreamt, never gave up, inspired and that I made a difference. What kind of difference? Well I don't know for certain. But I can tell you this, I am too occupied with living and conquering what I can while I am here to worry about what I want to do before I die.


"Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, Today is a Gift, Thats why it's called the Present" ~Bill Keane

Enjoy your "present" Don't live your life thinking what you want to do, DO IT!!

No comments: