About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I am doing this thing called the 30 day photo challenge on facebook and thought, hmmm this is totally something I could do on my blog. I seem to lack inspiration on here. Maybe this will put me in the right direction.


So start off by making a photo album and naming it "The 30 Day Photo Challenge"
It's all about being creative everyone!

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show

Day 04 - A picture of your night

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate

Day 12 - A picture of something you love

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you

Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity

Day 19 - A picture and a letter

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel

Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget

Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change

Day 25 - A picture of your day

Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you

Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member

Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of

Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile

Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss

Day 31 - A picture of yourself


Ok, so today is Day number 1. A picture of yourself with 10 factoids. You know how hard it was to come up with 10 facts about myself that maybe some may not know? LOL




1. I have 20 siblings. Chris, Darryl, Bruce, Joe, Jim (who is also my bio dad), Pat, Mike, Laurie, Kelly, Jamie, BJ, Elizabeth, Bobbie Jo, Amber, Aaron, Je...ssica, Josh, JJ, Jesse and Madison.

2. I am a huge sports nut and can scream and holler with the best of the boys.

3. I prefer a big Chevy truck over a BMW, Vette, Mercedes or any other fancy schmancy vehicle.

4. I have meniere's disease that is making me lose my hearing and wanks up my balance. So if you see me with a stagger don't think I'm hitting the bottle hard.

5. I am terrified of octopuss' and cannot look at a picture, an item or eat a gummy octopus without gagging.

6. One March 23, 2011 Ken & I will celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary.

7. I do not judge others bytheir looks, what they have or do not have, what they do or do not do. Nor do I believe in teasing others. I believe we should all embrace one anothers differences.

8. We cannot have children. I had two tubal pregnancies which left me unable. One on 8-23-95 & the other on 8-31-97. Our babies names are Angel and Alex and they have a special memorial carving on the shores of lake Superior.

9. My dream is to write a book and to own a dog/cat boarding kennel.

10. I have been through a fair share of sadness, dissapointment and struggles in life but wouldn't change a thing. Those events have helped form me into the bullheaded, strong willed, loving, compassionate, goofy, beautiful imperfect person I have come to love.

Stay tuned for day two tomorrow...the person I have been closest to the longest.

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Wow, this is amazing! I can't wait to see what you come up w/for the next 29 pics. I would love to do this but am pretty certain I wouldn't be able to keep up for 30 days in a row! Hopefully some day I'll give this a try...when I feel like I'm caught up on my blog!